The ACTEMRA Co-pay Card Program helps qualified patients with the out-of-pocket costs associated with ACTEMRA. It covers your patients monthly co-pays for ACTEMRA, up to $4000 per 12-month period.
The ACTEMRA Co-pay Card Program is:
- Convenient: practices and patients enroll with a single phone call
- Fast: it can be used within minutes after the patient enrolls
- Secure: the card can be used only for ACTEMRA co-pays
The ACTEMRA Co-pay Card Program is not a benefit plan and may be used only to purchase ACTEMRA.
Genentech reserves the right to deny payment under the ACTEMRA Co-pay Card Program to anyone deemed ineligible in accordance with the stated criteria. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
The ACTEMRA Co-pay Card Program Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. This card may not be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. No cash or ATM access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
What your patients need for access—from benefits investigations through patient assistance options—is available through Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions.
Our dedicated Specialists help bring patient treatment and practice solutions together. They can:
- Resolve benefits and coverage issues
- Find co-pay assistance for underinsured patients
- Help uninsured patients apply for free medicine through the Genentech® Access to Care Foundation
- Individualize services to meet your patients specific needs
Last year, we helped more than 100,000* fully insured, underinsured and uninsured patients with access issues.
*Patients must meet certain criteria.
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions can provide information about coding and billing for ACTEMRA. To learn more, visit RheumatologyAccessSolutions.com.
For shipping information, please contact one of our authorized specialty distributors:
- Besse Medical/Oncology Supply
- Cardinal Specialty Distribution
- CuraScript Specialty Distribution
- Florida Infusion
- McKesson Specialty Health
- Metro Medical Supply